Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: The 10k Challenge Income Builder

May 12, 2013: Today I signed up for this program, which promises personal assistance as you progress towards a monthly income of $10,000. Check back to see how it goes.

May 13, 2013: What can I say? Anyone who can persevere with a program like this is a better person than I am. After only one day, and after joining only about six safelists, the whole thing was rapidly becoming a nightmare, as I struggled to cope with the flood of emails into the two Gmail accounts I had set up to receive them. I shuddered to think of the number I would receive after signing up with the 20 to 30 safelists I was required to join. Yet another problem arose when one of the safelist's verification emails failed to arrive, and I had to open a support ticket (which wasn't answered). In the end, I closed the two Gmail accounts and blocked the email address of my mentor. Frankly, I'd almost be prepared to pay $10,000 a month not to have something like this dominating my life.

May 15, 2013: I've picked up a few comments by Adam Waller, who knows a lot more about the 10k Challenge than I do: "35 Minutes a Day? Really? . . . after one month in I was spending 3 to 4 hours every day on it. The majority of that time was clicking for credits in safelists . . . You basically pound away at the safelists and text ad exchanges blindly hoping for a sign-up . . . It just didn’t work for me. I really believed in it initially. I even went so far as to purchase a domain name specifically for it . . . I was getting poor results and they [my team] were getting poor to no results. I would get emails from them and they would ask what they needed to do to get sign-ups. Honestly, I didn’t have the answer . . ."

Need I say more? I'm glad I'm not spending hour after hour pounding away at those safelists.


No comments: